You use energy and pay your local utility for it, day after day, year in and year out. It’s a basic cost of doing business. But excess power usage wastes business resources and strains profitability. If not upgraded, your aging facility infrastructure becomes continually less efficient. And all this has a negative impact on the environment.
So what’s the solution – especially if making your system more energy efficient may require more additional personnel, skills, time and money than you feel you can afford?
At Current Investors, we see a situation like yours as an opportunity rather than a problem. And our investment model – putting our money where your power is – can be a winning situation for you in three distinct ways:
1UPGRADE YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE.
After signature to a risk free agreement, Current Investors will:
- study your operation.
- evaluate existing energy needs and usage.
- install monitors to validate needs and results.
- enhance technologies for optimal efficiency.
- increase the value of the building.
- make environmental improvements.
- make potential esthetic improvements.
- share any energy rebate and all savings with you throughout the agreement period, at prearranged percentages.
- turn ownership of all equipment over to you at the end of our agreement.
2LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS.
Once the new equipment and monitors are in place, you:
- continue operating your business as always.
- commit the same amount of money for energy each month that you do now.
- retain tax benefits (if any) that may accrue from enhancements to facilities.
- retain rights to onetime revenue (if any) generated from manufacturer or other incentives.
- get reports on energy usage and savings.
- receive a guaranteed percentage of actual energy savings.
- own all equipment and 100% of subsequent savings at the end of the agreement period.
3COST YOU ZERO OUT OF POCKET.
Unlike other approaches to making your operation energy efficient, you have:
- zero risk.
- zero cost for evaluation and planning.
- zero equipment cost.
- zero labor cost for retrofit and monitoring.
- zero use of existing capital.
- zero debt – no use of corporate credit needed.
- zero additional monthly cost.
INTRODUCTION TO THE PROCESS
Pre-assessment of key indicators. The assessment focuses on cost, equipment and facilities to determine savings potential to justify an Assessment.
Recommend: Demographics for multi-site end-users
- Equipment efficiency
- Cost structure
- Solution development
- Competitive bidding
- Findings report
- Installation of Sub-metering infrastructure
- Complete validation of findings report
- Validation report
- Project management
- Technology order
- Installation scheduling
- Installation (Commissioning)
SHARED INVESTOR RETURNS
- Shared term begins
- Monthly validation
SO HOW CAN CURRENT INVESTORS WIN?
During the life of our agreement, you pay for the same amount of energy (kWh) at rates that you currently would with your existing equipment. Our return on investment comes only out of the verifiable savings we can create for you – and share with you. That’s how our “sharing savings” model works, and it’s one of the reasons why we’re so meticulous in our initial evaluation. Of course, it’s also why you can be sure that we’re doing the best job possible in bringing your energy system up to optimal efficiency.